Cornish, market-leading, long-lasting and with over 2 decades and thousands of installations worth of experience, Kensa are the perfect company to partner with.
The name “Kensa” (KEN-zah) comes from a Cornish word meaning “first”. Kensa has lived up to its name in many ways:
- The first and only dedicated ground source heat pump manufacturer in the UK, established in 1999.
- The first to create a ground source heat pump small and quiet enough to be installed inside flats and apartments, the Shoebox range.
- The first to install shared ground loop array systems with individual heat pumps inside properties, providing ultra-low-cost and low carbon communal heating to communities.
- The first to develop a dedicated system manager unique to ground source heat pumps, Genesis.
1. British-Made, Award-Winning Heat Pumps
- Equipped with the latest heat pump technology, Vaillant’s new aroTHERM Plus air source heat pumps combine great performance, energy efficiency, durability and longevity with an energy efficiency class of A+++.
- Vaillant’s air source heat pumps have MCS certification, which is a mark of quality and demonstrates compliance to industry standards. It is supported by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy.